23. Under no circumstances will I propose marriage or promise a date to my love interest immediately before going into combat, nor will I use the phrase "Hold this for me until I get back." Doing so is almost universally fatal.
24. If I should foolishly do one of the above and be near-fatally wounded rather than killed outright, I will seek medical attention BEFORE going to see said love interest. (Nobody's pineapple salad is THAT good.)
25. I will pick a single love interest, rather than string two or three of them along and set myself up for a tiresome series of misunderstandings and romantic mishaps.
26. My mech was hand-built by an eccentric (possibly deranged) old scientist. It contains a thousand different components, and a minor failure in any one of these could mean my death. I will bear these facts in mind before
sleeping with said scientist's only daughter.
27. Regardless of whether or not I was a newtype, I will stay the F**K away from mobile armors!
28. I will always keep in mind that the flashier the attack, the more likely it is to defeat my opponent.
29. I will insist on a drab uniform, because the side with the snazziest uniforms always looses.
30. I would confine my romantic activities to my summer job working the crowds at the Robot Carnival, where the worst that can happen is a bad VR trip or a slap to the face.
31. I'll be careful what I eat before training flights
32. Never antagonize anybody in a poncho. You don't know what he's got underneath it."
32. I refuse to have unsafe sex before missions that may involve dimensional weapons/time travel."
Coolants forestall overheating in the engine, shields against frosting levels, corrosion or pitting along the liners in diesel mills. Assess the coolant using a refractometer for pinpoint accuracy. Only switch the coolant filter in tandem with the OEM protocol. Ensure the radiator, coolant lines and hoses do not have cracks and leaks. Ensconce the radiator cap tightly with optimum pressure. Use the right coolant and don’t mix conventional and organic acid technology. If your truck features an electric block, oil pan and battery pack heaters, examine to ensure proper functioning. Some units have a crankcase breather-tube heater.