Hey John, that’s a really interesting video on the effects of sleep on testosterone levels. I know that can really mess with hormone levels. The same thing happens during extreme dieting and many competitive bodybuilders have the T levels of 90 year old men pre-contest. I’ve always been diligent about getting enough sleep and a bad night for me was 7 or 8 hours. I’ve also never gone much under 2,500 calories per day. As far as overtraining, I had periods where I would get so burnt out I would take a week off and then reset my program and work back up to my previous weights over the course of a month or so. Even during these easy periods the symptoms were all there. Before going on TRT my blood pressure, lipids, and body fat levels were all really good so I don’t think metabolic syndrome was at work. Thanks for the resource!
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Used correctly steroids and SARMS won’t have a lasting negative impact on your body, in fact why is injecting testosterone approved by the FDA if the risks outweigh the benefits? As well as the SARMS approved for use in all sorts of highly sensitive patient populations (HIV and Cancer victims to address muscle wasting). All of these people with negative steroids and SARM stories have one thing in common. They didn’t know how to use them correctly, they don’t have the education (on biological processes/nutrition/health) or resources to. I know several steroid users (I’m roommates with a couple) that look nearly completely natural (nearly bc they look just too good), feel amazing and look great even after their cycles end. No acne or hair loss, or high bp, because they have addressed all of these concerns correctly. But this costs money, and I think that’s where the bulk of the risk comes into play. Not the PEDs themselves, but the way in which they are used.